Wednesday 6 March 2013

Derelict Barn, Hereford


I haven't really posted this property because I think its a particularly good deal or an interesting find. I just wanted to share what I think is an amazing feat of construction. I have no idea what is holding this barn up, perhaps magic or just simply hope, but it looks like a sneeze could send it toppling over. No bother though, as the site has planning permission for the whole thing to be knocked down and a 2-bed house to be erected in its place. The current permissions don't have much room for creativity, as the planning in place is fairly detailed.

With the option of purchasing additional grounds, the final build could be lovely, if a bit on the small side to start with. The land, and barn, are up for a rather large £100,000 with the adjoining 1.25 acres of land being an extra £15,000.

For more details go to: www.st-hereford.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment